For more information about joining the Young Friends of Youthbuild Philadelphia, contact Nathan Wallis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267.398.2573 .
The Young Friends of YouthBuild Philadelphia (YFYB) is a unique group of civically-engaged professionals ages 21 to 45, from across Philadelphia, committed to supporting the mission and purpose of YouthBuild Philadelphia Charter School. The mission of YouthBuild Philly is to provide out-of-school youth in Philadelphia with the broadest range of tools, supports, and opportunities available to become self-sufficient, responsible and productive citizens and leaders in their community.
Joining YFYB is an opportunity to support these determined, motivated and talented young people, and to connect with other young professionals who share this commitment. YFYB combines networking, social events, and meaningful service to support YouthBuild Philly and its students as volunteers, advocates, and fundraisers.
- Benefits of Joining the Young Friends of YouthBuild Philly:
- Meet and network with other young professionals who are committed to volunteer service and philanthropy in Philadelphia
- Social events and happy hours organized by YFYB
- Make a direct impact on opportunity youth in your city
- Professional development and leadership opportunities
- Opportunities for involvement with YouthBuild Philadelphia Board
New to the YouthBuild movement? Join us for a site visit and gain a firsthand glimpse into our program and learn about how we approach youth education.
- Site Visits will give you an opportunity to meet with staff and students to learn more about the transformations taking place at YouthBuild Philly. You’ll get to see our school or worksite, meet with several students to learn about their experiences, discuss program updates with staff, and learn about the impact YouthBuild Philly has on individual lives as well as the Philadelphia community.
- To view site visit dates and register, please click here: https://goo.gl/forms/Qq0EYgBiX7YS5Fad2.
- If you would prefer to arrange for a more individualized visit, please contact email@example.com
Participate in Our Events
Please sign up for our mailing list to join Young Friends of YouthBuild Philly. We will occasionally send out announcements of events, volunteer opportunities, and other ways to engage with our program. Membership is free!
Join the Young Friends and be notified about our upcoming events by clicking HERE.
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/youngfriendsybphilly/
*The Board of the Young Friends of YouthBuild is for overall leadership of the group, planning and executing volunteer and fundraising initiatives, and building future leadership of YouthBuild Philadelphia. If you are interested in a leadership role with the Young Friends of YouthBuild, please contact Nathan Wallis at firstname.lastname@example.org.