We are currently accepting applications for our one-year program to graduate with the Class of 2023. Orientation begins September 6th, 2022, classes finish June 30, 2023, and the graduation ceremony will be held in August 2023.
Did an alumni refer you? Be sure to include their name in your application so we can send them our referral gift!
Need support with your application or have questions?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 627-8671 ext. 2
In just one year at YouthBuild you will:
- Earn your High school diploma
- Earn a professional trade certification in either; Construction, Health and Human Services or Business.
- Receive support in advancing your career pathway by applying to college, applying for jobs or both
- Serve as a part-time AmeriCorps member by performing service through job training and earning an AmeriCorps award, at least $1,200, towards your education
To be eligible for YouthBuild you must:
- be 18, 19 or 20 years old, prior to the start of the school year, September 6th, 2022
- be resident of Philadelphia
- not yet have a High School Diploma or GED
**There is no credit minimum or maximum to enroll. All students graduate in one year with a competency-based diploma (different from a credit-based diploma) that is accredited and recognized by post-secondary institutions.